“I Have To Find The Best Permanent Makeup
As Failure Is Not An Option!” …
Let me introduce you to Michelle. Michelle has been in the beauty industry a very long time and has worked for many of the major beauty product brands providing training at Salon level on their behalf.
Michelle decided that she no longer wanted to continue moving her career in the same direction. She needed to find something in the beauty industry that was a high end treatment, that she would enjoy doing, which was going to be flexible enough to cut down on her travel and work either locally or from home.
After doing much research and talking to many of the Salon Owners that she already supported, she discovered that there was a distinct lack of great permanent makeup technicians in the South West.
Michelle then went on a mission to find the best training centre in the UK that would meet all her needs. One of the most important things that Michelle insisted upon was getting trained 1 on 1. As a trainer herself she knew how effective student training was when done 1 on 1 as opposed to group training. As Michelle tells us in the video montage below, she was investing all her life savings into the training and into the trainer that was to train her, so she had to select the right course.
We are glad to say that after all of Michelle’s research into the various training options in the UK that she choose to train with Katy here at the Permanent Makeup Training Academy.
As per usual with our students we like to give you insights as they progress through the training. Michelle provides some invaluable real life reasons as to why she selected to train in permanent makeup. She also explains why she selected to train here with Katy and her main thoughts and concerns before committing to invest all her savings into her training.
Watch the Day by Day Video Montage as Michelle Trains In Permanent Makeup
Did Michelle Find The Best Training In Permanent Makeup?
Here is a selection of quotes from the video:
- Michelle said she choose to train with Katy because it was 1 on 1 training with someone who had come from a similar background (which she discovered by watching the Katy’s Story video on the website home page) and who was held in high regard in the permanent makeup industry.
- Michelle mentioned that she felt she had made the right choice within minutes of arriving due to the nature of the very warm welcome that she received.
- Michelle was very impressed by the way the course was delivered, which in her words was “very relaxed but still had structure to it” which in turn made her feel relaxed and more ready to learn.
- Michelle also gained valuable insight and confidence just by watching Katy with one of her own clients on the second day. “Just watching and seeing how to turn the theory into practice gave me a real confidence”
- Michelle was also amazed at Katy’s award winning customer care technique that lead the client from one procedure to booking in for more treatments, with no hard pressure sales tactics anywhere to be seen. “It just seemed the natural thing for the customer to do following Katy’s lead”
- “It was so much easier than I had imagined especially being shown step by step – I can’t wait to get started on a real life model, and I’m so excited to come back in tomorrow“
- “I like the fact that there is structure but it is not regimented, it’s been relaxed which really does help to build confidence. We are all making a big investment in the training and in Katy and it has exceeded my expectations. It’s made it better”
- On the third day Michelle experienced what it was like to get her own lips tattooed. Because of that experience when it came to performing a lip treatment on a real client on the final day Michelle said “Because I had my own lips dome I now know it doesn’t hurt. I think Lips will be one of my favourite treatments.”
- When discussing purchasing pigment and on-going costs of performing treatments Michelle said ” I speak for others when I say you are wary of the ongoing costs. Because you’ve done all the research you’ve done the hard work for us. It’s hard to believe that by buying your pigments and needles from the right suppliers you can save around £500 over the course of 20 procedures. That’s huge benefit – You share that with us which means its not as daunting. I will need to replenish at some point but it’s no longer a big concern over cost.”
If you have been inspired by Michelle’s story and would like to know more about training in Permanent Makeup then use the form below to request the training course prospectus, or you can call the Permanent Makeup Training Academy on Tel: 01444300157